- 2019 Admission Policy
- Accessibility Policy 23rd November 2017
- Anti Bullying Policy November 2018
- Charging and Remissions Policy 23rd November 2017
- Child Protection Policy Sept 2019
- Church SIForm September 2018
- Code of conduct 23rd November 2017
- Collective Worship Policy 27th March 2019
- Complaints Policy and Procedure BDAT April 2019
- Equality Information and Objectives Policy November 2019
- Exclusions Policy 23rd November 2017
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Policy 28th March 2019
- Pupil Attendance Policy 28th March 2019
- Pupil Behaviour Policy 2nd September 2019
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy Sep 19
- SEND Policy 23rd November 2017
- Sex and Relationships Education Policy March 2017
- Spirituality Policy 28th March 2019
- Transgender Inclusion Policy Oct 2019
- Whistleblowing Policy Sep 19
Free copies of policies and other documentation can be obtained from the School Office if requested.
Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust (BDAT)
A link to the full suite of BDAT's Policies can be found here.
A copy of BDAT's Scheme of Delegation can be found here.
Gender Pay Gap
Gender pay reporting legislation requires employers with 250 or more employees to publish statutory calculations every year showing how large the pay gap is between their male and female employees. The results must be published on the employer’s website and a government website.
The report shows the information calculated BDAT for the snapshot date of 5 April 2018. The report can be found here.