According to school policy, all our pupils are required to wear school uniform which consists of the following:
- Gold school logo / plain gold polo shirt
- Grey or black skirt or pinafore dress, trousers or shorts
- or Green & white or gold & white gingham or striped dress
- Bottle green school logo / plain sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey or white socks, or Grey, bottle green or black tights
- Sensible outdoor shoes or trainers
- Sensible coat
- Sun hat during summer weather
- Black pumps to be worn indoors
- Pupils in Year 6 are encouraged to wear purple school logo / plain sweatshirts or cardigans and may wear purple & white gingham or striped dresses.
Full details of School Uniform & Equipment is contained in the Parent Booklet.
A small stock of uniform is kept in school and can be purchased there. School Uniform can also be ordered online and delivered to you directly from the School Trends website. Click here for a link.
Parents/Carers are asked to purchase a drinks bottle from the school office. This drinks bottle can be filled and washed at home each evening and brought to school each day refilled.
Jewellery & Accessories
- Children must not wear jewellery of any kind, except one small plain stud in each lobe of each ear.
- Watches may be worn by children who can read them but we accept no responsibility for loss or damage.
- Fashionable hair accessories are not permitted. Only plain bobbles/bands etc. (in a colour that is in keeping with school uniform) are used to tie hair up/back.
- Children are not permitted to wear nail varnish, false nails or fake tan for school.
- Parents are requested not to allow children to attend school with transfer tattoos.
It is compulsory that all children in full time school take part in P.E. lessons. The wearing of appropriate P.E. kit is important; should your child not have appropriate kit in school they will still be expected to participate in P.E. sessions. There may be some spare kit available for emergencies. All children who have long hair will be required to wear it tied up for P.E. lessons.
According to school policy, all our pupils are required to wear a PE kit for our PE lessons which consists of:
- White school logo / plain t-shirt
- Bottle green school logo / plain hooded sweatshirt
- Pupils in Y6 are encouraged to wear a purple school logo / plain hooded sweatshirt
- Black shorts, black jogging trousers, black leggings with a pair of shorts under or over them or black cycle shorts under a black gym skirt
- Trainers (children will have a pair of pumps in school already)
Children in Year 6 may purchase a custom purple hooded sweatshirt from www.dukescustomdesigns.co.uk which has 'class of 2021' embroidered onto the back.
Children can attend school in their P.E. kits on their timetabled P.E. day.